Monday

Studio!

.

After being out of the studio for a couple of weeks (whoa) with a pulled muscle I'm headed back in today.  There have been so many financial twists and turns in our life, this past year especially, I am somewhat amazed that I have been able to maintain the space.  This is due to good luck as much as any thing else, I think.  The good fortune that comes from having friends that really care and are willing to put that care into action.  The good fortune that comes from having a generous guy I rent from.  And the good fortune of living with someone who has never, ever given up on me and my work.  When it comes to a certain type of gambling I seem to have no luck whatsoever.  I've come to realize though, is that good luck has many many different ways of manifesting.







.